Welcome to R S Busch Construction
COST EFFECTIVE - ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE - EXCELLENCE & INTEGRITY
FEDERALLY CERTIFIED SMALL BUSINESS - DUNS #174022561
MISSION STATEMENT: To provide custom, efficient and environmentally friendly solutions for each job based on over 30 years of experience.
Since 1977, R S Busch Construction has been providing excellence in concrete and asphalt removal, excavation, clear and grub, and a full range of demolition services. R S Busch Construction is a fully licensed and insured company that prides itself on its ability to find creative solutions for tough jobs. We have developed custom implements including a patented bucket design to enable us to provide cost efficient, clean and environmentally friendly demolition services to our customers. We have current Certificates for OSHA 40 Hour Hazwopper training, 16 Hour Asbestos Operations and Maintenance, OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach, and Lead Related Construction.
As Owner of the company, Ron Busch is also the Operator/Supervisor for each job. He has recently completed several large demolition projects for the National Parks Service, US Navy, and Beale Air Force Base in addition to countless smaller jobs such as driveway or parking lot removal, digging of footings or utility trenches, environmental removal of waste, fuel or septic tanks and others. These jobs have been completed with 100% Safety and 100% Satisfaction.
- Demo of 60 buildings for Las Padres National Forest
- Demo of 9 ammunition bunkers for US Navy
- Stucco removal for 160 houses at Beale Air Force Base
- Environmental demo in Ventura County
- Varied driveways, parking lots, utility trenches, footings, hauling and recycling
- Restoration to natural habitat at Keenwild National Forest
- ABC slot work and underpinning and compaction for So. Cal Gas Co.
- Site work for 400,000 gallon water tank on San Nicholas Island